How am I operating??
I am still in operation during COVID-19 via Zoom and I am able to offer safe one to one sessions in person,
The teaching area is disinfected regularly, and I leave an hour in-between each student to allow for thorough ventilation and cleaning.
The 'In Person' COVID-19 Policy:
Because teaching occurs in our home, I'm sure you can understand that we have strict COVID precautions in place. We have, as I'm sure is the same for many of you, family and friends who are still vulnerable and we all need to stay safe and protect them!
**If you are unsure in any way whether someone you have had contact with within the week before your session may have shown any Covid symptoms, then you must cancel or re-arrange your lesson and get tested. Be Safe rather than sorry.
So here are our Covid regulations:
- Please enter via the back door, directly into the teaching room and to avoid passing through kitchen.
- Upon entering there will be hand sanitiser and a remote temperature check. If your temperature shows as RED I'm sorry I cannot teach you.
- Please try not to touch surfaces in the household unless it shows a green sticker.
- The piano will be distanced from you. Please keep your distance and don't touch the piano.
- Can you make sure to bring your own Water, Pencil, Pad, Phone/Voice recording device. These can no longer be provided for you.
- Backing tracks will be played via bluetooth speakers.
- I will be wearing protective mask and eye wear. You are not obliged to wear PPE but can if it makes you feel more comfortable.
- The windows will be open so bring a jumper incase its cold.
- The room will be ventilated for 55mins between each student, surfaces disinfected and room sprayed.
- If you happen to need to use the toilet facilities, please only touch objects marked with a green sticker and wipe down any other surfaces touched on exit.